New Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has recently announced a Limited Edition of the extremely rare Shikihime card: Kurakakemiya for their hybrid browser-based casual game of card & simulation Shikihime Garden on April 1st 2014.
Shikihime Garden is an interesting combination of simulation and card-based gameplay which was first developed and published by Appirits Inc. in Japan in February 2013 and since then gained certain popularity and positive feedbacks. The game requires players to battle against numerous enemies to collect new cards and items which later can be used as decorations in their small but cute gardens. Shikihime Garden may be seen as a RPG Farmville edition made by Japanese.
At the present, there are 7 races of Shikihime (female units) that players can summon by using Power (charged points) or combining from other normal cards through Unity feature. Lately a Limited Edition of the extremely rare Shikihime card named Kurakakemiya has been added to the Shikihime roster. This card is taken from the well-known tale of nine-tail fox in Japanese folk tales. Wearing an attractive Japanese costume with a super cute bell around her neck, Kurakakemiya Limited Edition surely brings a new spirit to players’ current garden. Though her initial stats are slightly lower than normal Kurakakemiya, her summon rate using Gold Summon is much higher.
Appirits also emphasized that the limited edition will be available for Gold Summon only for 1 week after its release. And players who successfully summon Kurakakemiya Limited Edition for the first time will be rewarded one special gift to decorate their garden. Her image and stats can be found here: http://jmp.sh/acBLla4
Besides, there are some updates and events announced along with the release of the new Shikihime, such as a “Week of training Shikihime” event, adjustment of item drops for some subjugation points and lowered price of Orihime Pharmacy at in-game Shop.
Details of these can be found on the game’s main website.
- Lovely Shikihime staying, playing, eating and… sleeping in the garden for real
- Abundant of beautiful items to decorate the garden
- A variety of collectible charming Shikihime and hideous monster cards built with well balance for building decks
- Unique combination modes to craft more powerful and rare cards
- Extremely difficult boss battles for encouraging team cooperation
- Multi-level quests suited for all players to get valuable loots and reach new battlefields
- No booster packs! Obtain powerful cards through time, patience, and luck!
- Free-to-play, no downloaded needed!
Appirits (formerly known as KBMJ) is a corporation specialized in developing Internet systems and services. Appirits has participated in the web game market since 2010 and is creating many new games with nearly 11 years of experience in the web industry.