Below is a list of all the updates done in Marvel: Avengers Alliance on May 31, 2012.
Use this list to quickly reference the game play update that might affect
Note: we have a page in Facebook about this game, click here to like us, if we have any
news about the game, we will immediately updated up. so that you can see the
content in the shortest time.
Marvel Avengers Alliance Hero Rebalance
- Black Widow's Revenge Tactics no longer provokes
counter-attacks when it procs. This fixes problems with infinite loops between
two Black Widows using Revenge Tactics.
- Human Torch's Nova Blast damage has been increased
- Storm's Blizzard damage has been increased
- Captain America's Shield Guard ability restored to a 2-round cooldown
- Several minor balance tweaks to Mockingbird's
Customized Weapons Tags Update
- New "Customized" weapons are available.
- Weapons marked as "Customized" set their Power Level based
on the Agent's current level at the time that the weapon is acquired. (Either
through purchase or loot drop.)
- Target Pistol, The Toolbox, Taste of Thunder and Enchanted Crowbar are now
considered "Customized" weapons.
- Energy weapons that do beam animations have had their animations
- Attacks that ignore defense have had their damage reduced slightly.
- Various PvE enemy AI improvements and fixes