Note: we have a page in Facebook about this game, click here to like us, if we have any news about the game, we will immediately updated up. so that you can see the content in the shortest time.
Do you enjoy cooking? Would you like to see one of your recipes in the FarmVille 2 Crafting Kitchen? Do you want 300 FREE Farm Bucks? If you answered "yes" to these three questions, this new Recipe Creation Event is for you! FarmVille 2 Team will pick our three favorite dishes based on originality, presentation and visual appeal. The winning meals will be adapted to fit FarmVille 2 and will appear in the Crafting Kitchen with a special name to recognize the farmer who created it.
- The Recipe Creation Event will run from 5/30 - 6/12 @ 6:00 PM PDT.
- Winners will be announced on 6/14.
- For an entry to be valid, it must contain an image of a recipe you have cooked (in real life, not in-game) and the accompanying recipe.
- All entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For verification purposes, the image of your dish MUST have a sign in it that clearly displays your name or email address (see image below for example).
- Your recipe can be unique! There is no need to make something that already exists in game; we encourage you to submit new and exciting recipes.
- Your recipe can be any type of dish (breakfast, lunch, dinner or desert).
- Farm 2 is animal friendly, so we ask that the recipes you submit do not contain meat.
- Try to make sure your recipe contains at least two ingredients that exist in FarmVille 2 (or are byproducts of existing ingredients)! It is unlikely that we will select someone as a winner if we need to create new crops or ingredients to accommodate their recipe.
Rewards: 3 winners will receive:
- 300 Farm Bucks
- 100,000 Coins
- An LE Item of their choosing
- An in-game adaptation of their recipe
- All participants must be comfortable with the Farm 2 team sharing their recipes and photos with the public (if you are very secretive of your recipes, this may not be the event for you).
- Before sharing any user submitted photos, the Farm 2 team will edit out any personal information, to protect your privacy.
- Throughout the duration of the event, the Farm 2 Community Team will be sharing our favorite entries, but these are not necessarily the winners of the event.
- It will take time for the recipes to get into Farm 2. Expect to see them a few months after the event is over and winners are selected.