Did you know that you could repeat expeditions for even greater rewards? That’s right, every time you repeat an target=_blank>expedition(Expedition) you will earn progress towards the next mastery level (up to the maximum mastery level), and with higher mastery come higher rewards!
1. When you click on an expedition on your map screen you will see more information about it; including the current mastery, rewards for completing this expedition at the current mastery, and what’s needed to reach the next level.
2. Once you start a timed expedition you will see the timer, as well as the mastery progress, on the bottom of your screen. Your mastery progress will increase with every completed quest.
3. Clicking on the “Rewards” button will give you more information about rewards for each mastery level.
4. Completing every quest on an expedition map in the time allotted will complete the expedition and you will gain progress towards the next mastery level. Quests will count towards expedition mastery as you complete them, so even if you do not finish all of them those you have completed will still count.
5. If the expedition provides as many quests as are required for the next mastery (for example you need 3 for the mastery, and you can complete 3 quests on that map) then you will gain a star when you complete it once.
Otherwise you will see progress towards your next mastery star when you click on the expedition map from the map screen.
The added bonus of mastery makes replaying expeditions even more rewarding! Now get out there and start exploring!
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games News!