Candy Crush Saga isn't your usual match-3 style puzzle game. It is a thinking player's game. While the objective is very similar to other match-3 games, it compels players to think before they start matching delicious candies.
Objectives vary from one level to another. Some task players to score X points in 20 to 30 moves, while others have to be completed by removing spaces filled with jellies. It's all about matching the right candies to complete objectives and not just to score points.
Currently, Candy Crush Saga has 65 levels. While the initial levels are easy, players might find later levels quite challenging. These Candy Crush Saga tips and hints will help them achieve puzzle objectives and match the right candies to ensure a win within the limited moves:
By Anuraq2008 From HubPages
1. Always keep a mental note of all possible matches before you start matching them. This way, you will be quick to match them. Remember there isn't any time limit, only move limit.
2. If you don't play for a few seconds, Candy Crush Saga will automatically provide a hint. You will see some candies flashing, showing a potential match. However, in objectives that task you to remove all jellies or bring down some ingredients at the bottom of the board, it would be wise not to use the hint system as it shows random potential matches. You won't be able to complete objectives solely with the use of hints. You will have to use your brains to get the right matches, not random matches.
3. In levels that task you to remove all jellies, target those candies that are covered with jellies or are close to the jelly-filled candy. This way you will be able to remove most jelly-filled spaces in a few moves.
4. Like other Saga games, Candy Crush Saga also has plenty of boosters. These "power-ups" help you achieve your objectives much quicker. There are different types of boosters, such as Extra Moves, Jelly Fish and Lollipop Hammer. Once you unlock any of them, it will show at the top-right corner of the screen. You will have to use them before starting a level.
Always take advantage of special candies. Right now, there are 3-4 special candies that you can make by matching normal candies:
1. To get a special striped candy, you will have to match 4 candies of the same color. After getting this special candy, match it with the other two candies of the same color. For example, if the stripe candy is pinkish in color, then match it with normal candies that are similar in color. The result will be a line blast that will remove all candies in the same line, horizontally or vertically.
2. An L-shaped or a T-shaped candy match earns you a special candy wrapped in plastic. This means you will have to match candies in an L or T pattern. After getting the special candy, match it with the two candies of the same color and clear plenty of candies in one move. This can be very helpful in those levels that require removing jelly-filled spaces in limited moves.
3. To get a giant candy, combine the special wrapped candy with the striped candy. Giant candies get rid of maximum candies horizontally or vertically.
4. You can also match 5 candies to get a big chocolate ball that has small circular candies stuck on its surface. After creating one, combine this special candy with a normal candy of any color to remove all candies of that color. The strategy here is to check which colored candy is in more numbers in Candy Crush Saga board and mix a normal candy of that color with the chocolate ball to remove all of them.
You can try and combine special candies to create amazingly delicious effects.
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games News!