In CastleVille there are some special things will happen. Do as the tip bellow, you will find they are so interesting!
By Kenda From CE Gamers
Another interesting feature of our game... if you place certain objects near characters houses, they react differently.
- If you put the maypole near Yvette's house, she will often sing and birdies will fly from the top of it
- Put daisies next to Yvette's house and she smells them and plays "he loves me, he loves me not"
- If you put the Castle Topairy or Wildflowers near Alastair's house, he will cast a spell and butterfiles will fly from the center of it .
- Place the "blue potion" cauldron near Alastair's house and he will speak a spell.
- Do you know Sonja will Throw Kisses to Rafael If she is infront of Rafel's House
- With a campfire next to Sonja's House, she heats up her sword and tosses it.
- Place different rocks by Rafael’s house and see how he reacts to them... I read on the forums that something interesting happens with a certain type of rock... Don't remember which rock, and the poster left the results out on purpose.
- Place Raphael near the lumber Mill and pine trees to see him chop wood and throw logs in the air.
- Place a crystal ball next to Isadora's Wagon and she waves her hands over it, Or place her wagon near the Jeweler or Taylor to see her do something different.
- It has been mentioned that placing Skippy the pet rock near rocks and water will produce more accidents.
CastleVille Quest Guide: Love in the Time of Gloom >>
CastleVille Tips: Sell Prices of Crafted Items >>
CastleVille: New Items in Game >>
CastleVille Free 1800 Small Energy Potions (Feb 1) >>
CastleVille Tips: Special Items Found in Your Neighbors' Kingdoms >>
CastleVille Free 1317 Small Energy Potions (Feb 2) >>
CastleVille Free Items 3 EXP (Feb 02) >>
CastleVille Free Items Reputation (Feb 02) >>