Note: we have a page in Facebook about this game, click here to like us, if we have any news about the game, we will immediately updated up. so that you can see the content in the shortest time.
The Academy is coming along fine now. But we need to find the Kitchen Wing if we want any students to sig up! Your Assignment for the the day Nobles: Find the Mage Kitchen! Here with a guide to finish these Ten "Kitchen Woes!" quests in CastleVille.
Quest 1 of 10: What's Cooking?
- Explore into the Gloom to find the Mage Academy Kitchen.
- Tend 6 Flowers.
Quest 2 of 10: Itchy and Scratchy
- Craft 1 Tickle Feather Talisman to tickle the Bell Peppers till they explode.
- Collect 5 Honey.
Quest 3 of 10: Banish Them Now
- Feed 5 Chicken in your Kingdom. Cause it's good to be noble.
- Craft 3 Caramel Popcorns, to throw at the Rats!
- Banish 3 Gloom Rats for the Kingdom.
Quest 4 of 10: Best Help
- Craft 2 Tickle Feather Talisman.
- Have 3 Buckets and Mops. The floow must be restored to its spick-and-span state.
- Craft 3 Sticks of Butter.
Quest 5 of 10: Cleanliness Inspector
- Craft 1 Shepard's Pie to keep Duke busy.
- Have 5 pairs of White Gloves to check on the status of dust.
Quest 6 of 10: What's Happening?
- Craft 3 Tickle Feather Talisman.
- Have 3 Bars of Soap.
- Craft 2 Sweet Buns.
Quest 7 of 10: Crossed Wires
- Have 3 Cooking Pots.
- Craft 3 Cloth Aprons.
- Clear the Bell Peppers on the Mage Kitchen to reveal it.
Quest 8 of 10: Cruses, It's Him!
- Craft 7 Tickle Feather Talisman.
- Banish 2 Gloom Wolves from the kitchen site.
Quest 9 of 10: Peace Maker
- Craft 5 Leather Aprons.
- Have 6 Olive Branches as a sign of Mia and the Professor making up.
- Craft 5 bottles of Champagne.
Quest 10 of 10: Decurdle That Kitchen
- Craft and Cast 1 Decurdle Spell on the Mage Kitchen.
- Craft 1 Upside Down Cake. Or is it Downside Up?