Note: we have a page in Facebook about this game, click here to like us, if we have any news about the game, we will immediately updated up. so that you can see the content in the shortest time.
Whilst sparring with her, Tom sees that Morgana’s quite able at combat but he’s not sure about the rest of the kingdom folk. They decide to build a Training Camp. So ready up your gear for some training! Here with a guide to finish these eight "Knights and Archers" quests in CastleVille.
Quest 1 of 8: A Trencher or Two Could Just About Do
- Place the Training Camp in your Kingdom to start training Knights and Archers.
- Place 1 Untrained Knight in your kingdom.
- Have 2 Trenchers. Make sure they are not stale.
Quest 2 of 8: Mawmeny Me Tummy!
- Tax 5 Houses to spread word about the Training Camp.
- Craft 1 Mawmeny to cater to the Knights and Archer's tummies.
- Have 1 Untrained Archer in your Kingdom.
Quest 3 of 8: Intruder Alert!
- Banish 2 Gloom Thieves from your kingdom.
- Have 2 Hot Coals. Loads of forging to do!
- Have 1 Squire in your Kingdom.
Quest 4 of 8: Take Aim And Shoot
- Have 1 Scout in your Kingdom.
- Craft 1 Bed. One could do with some rest.
- Have 1 Long Bow to give our Scouts.
Quest 5 of 8: Next Step Forward
- Have 1 Knight in your Kingdom.
- Have 1 Armor Polish. We'd want our Knights to look spick and span.
- Craft 1 Brass Alloy. We've tons of weaponry to forge and not much time.
Quest 6 of 8: A Pledge to Protect
- Have 1 Epic Knight in your Kingdom.
- Craft 1 set of Metal Plates to reinforce the armor.
- Have 1 Archer in your Kingdom.
Quest 7 of 8: It Just Takes One Hit
- Have 1 Epic Archer in your Kingdom.
- Start 2 more Untrained Knights. The more you have, the safer our Kingdom.
- Have 2 Epic Knights in your Kingdom.
Quest 8 of 8: The More The Merrier
- Have 2 Epic Archers in your Kingdom.
- Start 2 more Untrained Archers. Strenght in numbers is the key.
- Spend 100,000 coins to provide economic stimulus for the cause.