Note: we have a page in Facebook about this game, click here to like us, if we have any news about the game, we will immediately updated up. so that you can see the content in the shortest time.
A new stranger appeared out of nowhere!!! Let's find out who this guy is!!! Here with a guide to finish these eight "Merchant Visits" quests in CastleVille.
Quest 1 of 8: Hark, WHo Goes There?
- Collect 10 Pails of Water to keep in store, Abud might try drinking from the tub again!
- Collect 5 Honey for Abud, he might only eat exotic food!
- Collect 5 Bottles of Milk for Michael, to get him started on foreign food!
Quest 2 of 8: Base Considerations
- Have 3 Wooden Poles to help in the construction.
- Craft 4 Hot Buns for the sake of energy, the Trading Post is going to be tough business.
- Place the construction base for the Trading Post.
Quest 3 of 8: Stock It Up
- Harvest 6 Sugarcane for Abud to mix in his meals, he seems to have an insatiable sweet tooth.
- Clear 5 Grass to make more space for the Trading Post.
- Craft 3 Crest Banners to show Abud the beauty of your Kingdom.
Quest 4 of 8: We Need An Apothecary
- Upgrade your Trading Post.
- Collect 8 Beeswax for Micheal, maybe it'll make him feel better.
- Craft 5 Bubbly Grog to wash down that Beeswax, Micheal looks peeky!
Quest 5 of 8: Sick Ward
- Have 3 Carpets to stock up the Trading Post.
- Craft 5 Bowls of Salty Soup for Micheal, Mia claims it's just the thing he needs.
- Craft 2 Chew Toys to distract Micheal from his ailments.
Quest 6 of 8: Almost There
- Upgrade the Trading Post
- Have 2 Rubies for the Trading Post, prosperity is everything!
- Collect 10 Aquamarines to show off in your Trading Post.
Quest 7 of 8: Trade With Joy
- Upgrade the Trading Post.
- Buy 2 bench for the Trading Post, to show off your wares.
- Collect 4 Rainbow Feathers to decorate the Trading Post.
Quest 8 of 8: Celebrations!
- Craft 5 Herring Pies for Abud, apparently he likes...sigh...Fish!
- Craft 3 Cupcakes for me to eat, because I DO NOT eat fis.
- Craft 3 Kettle Corn for Micheal, he can finally eat some real food.