George, the miner, returns with a new quest line and he brings Skippy and a Royal Garden. In fact this story is about this small rock, "who" will be looking for his own place. At the end, Skippy finds his new place. For this quest, you need to have 2 other royal buildings: Conservatory and Cathedral. If you don't have them, start building them. Check below the quest line.
Pet Rock Blues: Quest 1 of 10
Skippy's never had a job before, so let's pick something easy. Maybe he'd enjoy being a landscaping rock at the Royal Gardens! Part-time, of course.
- Have 1 Royal Garden with a full crew in your Kingdom. Skippy loved the Royal Gardens... the royal pigeons, not so much. Buy the Royal Garden in the Market and gather the required materials to build it. (20 Golden Bricks, 18 Stone Blocks, 2 Royal Seals, 40 Pails of Water)
- Gather 2 Pails of Water to water the Royal Garden.
- Have 3 Compost to keep the Royal Garden blooming.
- Fish in Ponds to gather Pails of Water! Skippy got all wet when too near the Fountain. See how you like getting wet. Take a Pail of Water. Skippy's job at the Royal Gardens didn't last long, but we'll try again... somewhere without pigeons.
Fountain Mount: Quest 2 of 10
- Have 1 Conservatory with a full crew in your Kingdom. (Buy the Conservatory in the Market and gather the required materials to build it)
- Craft 2 Crafted Glass to make the crew at the Conservatory less worried about damage. (Craft > Studio).
- Tend Flowers 3 times in Neighbor Kingdoms searching for new Conservatory specimens. (Visit Neighbors by clicking on the Neighbor Bar)
Conserve This. Celebrate the Arts! Quest 3 of 10
- Throw a repeatable Art Faire party!
- Have 1 Royal Spa with a full crew in your Kingdom. (Buy the Royal Spa at the Market and gather the required materials to build it.)
- Craft 2 Cotton Cloth to supply the Royal Spa with linens. (Craft > Studio, own a Tailor.)
- Have 3 Fancy Hair Combs so the ladies can do up their hair. (Ask Friends for Fancy Hair Combs.)
Hot Rockin': Quest 4 of 10
- Visit 1 Neighbors to get ideas on how to design your Cathedral
- Craft 2 Fried Fish to share with the construction crew. (Craft > Kitchen)
- Craft 1 Angle Finder so we're ready for a lot of serious measuring. (Craft > Studio
One More Try: Quest 5 of 10
- Have 1 Hammers. There is going to be a lot of hammering going on, for certain. (Craft Hammers at the Workshop or Gather them from an Armory.)
- Harvest 2 Oats for a lot of breakfasts on this project. (Plant and harvest Oats on Farm Plots.)
- Have 3 Bag of Nails for the construction, not the doors. (Craft > Workshop, once you have a Blacksmith.)
Prep Work: Quest 6 of 10
- Have 1 Gold Bricks so the inside shines. (Craft >Workshop)
- Craft 2 Stained Glass for beautiful new decorations. (Craft Stained Glass in a Studio once you have a Clockmaker.)
- Have 3 Lamp Oil to keep the light lit all night.
Interior Decor: Quest 7 of 10
- Craft 1 Ornate Tapestries for the walls. Embroider stories into their scenes that even George can follow. (Craft > Studio)
- Craft 2 Ropes to help hang these Ornate Tapestries from the walls. (Craft > Workshop)
- Have 5 Berries. The Tapestry embroiderers want them, maybe for thread color. (Tend Tree Roots, Ferns, and Bushes to gather Berries.)
Story of My Life: Quest 8 of 10
- Have 1 Cathedral with a full crew in your Kingdom. (Buy the Conservatory in the Market and gather the required materials to build it.)
- Collect Taxes on the Cathedral to help pay for construction. (Click on it)
- Craft 3 Grape Juice for Cathedral events. (Kitchen)
Cathedral Construction: Quest 9 of 10
- Move Skippy 1 time. George wants him outside the Cathedral. (Enter Design Mode, select Skippy, and move him to a new location.)
- Craft 2 Candles to light the way for Izzy. (Craft > Studio. Own a Studio and a Tailor. Buy Crafting buildings in the Market.)
- Have 3 for the choir. Skippy loves the singing.
Holey Place: Quest 10 of 10
- Tend the Duke's Butcher in his Kingdom to see if you can get Prince to come back using food. (Visit the Duke and click on his Butcher to tend it.)
- Collect 2 Meat from Pigs to help lure Prince back. (Tend Adult Pigs)
- Have 3 Cow Hide. They make great raw hide treats! (Tend Adult Cows)