CastleVille Storage has finally arrived! Now you can store building, decorations, groud, trees, flowers and ponds, and much much more. See the guide below to get started on your Storage Cellar Quests!
CastleVille Storage Quest 1: The End is Near?
- Visit 6 Neighbors
- Feed 10 Animals in your Kingdom
- Have a Storage Cellar (You can find the Storage Cellar by clicking on the Market button in the quest window, using the search feature in the Market, or by finding it under the Buildings tab in the Market.)
CastleVille Storage Quest 2: Save for the End of Time
- Store 5 items in your new Storage Cellar. (To store items, click on the green arrow at the bottom right of your screen to go into design mode, click on the Storage Cellar icon and then click on the desired item to store.)
- Harvest 25 crops in your Kingdom.
- Fish 6 times in yours or your neighbors' Kingdom.
CastleVille Storage Quest 3: Digging Deeper
- 1,000 Coins
- 10 XP
- 1 Energy Potion (Gives 5 Energy)
- Upgrade your Storage Cellar. (You can upgrade your Storage Cellar by clicking on it in the game and acquiring the necessary materials.)
- Craft 5 Wood Planks. (Wood Planks can be crafted in the Workshop.)
- Banish 1 Beastie in a Neighbor's Kingdom.
CastleVille Storage Quest 4: Restoration Preparation
- Buy 2 Sheep. (Purchase Sheep by clicking on the Go To Market button or finding them under the Nature, then Animals tab in the Market.)
- Have 2 Animal Treats. (You can find Animal Treats by once again clicking on the Go To Market button in the quest window or finding them in the Consumables tab in the Market.)
CastleVille Storage Quest 5: More in Store
- 1500 Coins
- 20 XP
- Bottomless Pit (You can find the Bottomless Pit in your Decorations tab in the inventory. Placing it will increase your Castle level by +5. Note: If you are unable to place the Bottomless Pit, you may need to store some Royal Decorations or level up to increase your Royal Decorations limit.)
- Upgrade your Storage Cellar to hold 200 items. (You can upgrade your Storage Cellar by clicking on it in game and acquiring the necessary materials.)
- Have 5 Thick Books. (Acquire Thick Books by clicking on the Post to Friends button in the quest window.)
Why is the Storage Cellar locked? How can you get it?
- The Storage Cellar is unlocked once players reach level 6.
You earned the Bottomless Pit but don't see it anywhere. Where can you find it?
- The Bottomless Pit can be found under the Decorations tab in the inventory.
Why can't you place the Bottomless Pit?
- Each level that you gain increases your limit on how many Royal Decorations you can have in your Kingdom at time. The Bottomless Pit gives you +5 Castle points so you will need to store enough of your current Royal Decorations to meet this amount in order to place it.
CastleVille Guide: Gift-A-Pult & Yulefest Tree >>
CastleVille Tips: Where to Find Honey >>
CastleVille FAQ >>
CastleVille Guide: Animal Feed and Growth >>
CastleVille Tips: List of Achievements
CastleVille Free Items Links Here, Get Them Now! >>
CastleVille Beginner's Guide for Better Playing >>
CastleVille Guide: How to Get Coins >>
CastleVille Guide: How to Get Crowns >>
CastleVille Tips: Paint Your Buildings for Unique Look >>
CastleVille Cheats & Tips: First 10 Quests Guide >>
CastleVille Guide: How Do Buildings Work >>
CastleVille Guide: How to Enhance Planting and Crops >>
CastleVille Tips: How to Level Up Quickly >>
CastleVille Guide: How to Get Reputation Points >>