Note: we have a page in Facebook about this game, click here to like us, if we have any news about the game, we will immediately updated up. so that you can see the content in the shortest time.
Lights! Curtains! Gypsies! Help the Duke and Izadora put on a show to remember! Here with a guide to finish these seven "The Amphitheatre" quests in CastleVille.
Quest 1 of 7: The Mster and His Disciple
- Place the Amphitheatre Construction Site in your Kingdom.
- Chop 10 Wood Logs. Anything construction related requires wood.
- Mine 10 Stones. An amphitheatre is made primarily of stones.
Quest 2 of 7: Door To Door
- Collect 5 Herald Trumpets to help spread the word.
- Craft 3 Cup Cakes as a "ahem" bribe for the less enthusiatic.
- Tax 10 Houses and the word door-to-door.
Quest 3 of 7: Moving The Material
- Upgrade the Amphitheatre once.
- Craft 4 Hammers.
- Have 5 Bags of Nails.
Quest 4 of 7: Wardrobe (Or The Lack Of)
- Craft 3 Gypsy Scraves for Izadora's dance troupe.
- Craft 2 spools of Cotton Thread for the dancer's costumes.
- Tend 4 Flowers.
Quest 5 of 7: Almost There
- Upgrade the Amphitheater once more. Level that stage!
- Craft 1 Large Banner to place around the Amphitheatre.
- Have 6 bottles of Polish to polish the Amphitheatre stage.
Quest 6 of 7: In Pours The Crowd
- Upgrade the Amphitheatre Site one last time.
- Craft 1 Crest Banner to place around the Amphetheatre.
- Clear 8 Grass from around the Amphitheatre site.
Quest 7 of 7: It's Show Time Already!
- Craft 3 Vanity Boxes in time for the show..
- Craft 3 Caskes for the audience as they wait for the show to begin.
- Gather 3 Honey to dribble on the cake.