Note: we have a page in Facebook about this game, click here to like us, if we have any news about the game, we will immediately updated up. so that you can see the content in the shortest time.
"Let's look at what we've found! is that...!" Here with a guide to finish these seven "The Morning After" quests in CastleVille.
Quest 1 of 7: Just a Quiet Meal
- Have 2 Glee Beans to bring the happies back to our Kingdom.
- Collect 5 Pails of Water to help with the cooking.
- Craft 4 Sticks of butter. Butter makes everything better!
Quest 2 of 7: Fear Anew
- Place the foundation of the Victory Monument in your Kingdom.
- Craft 2 Tomato Bisque Soups, it is a classic comfort food.
- Collect 4 Aquamarines, distract the Kingdom with shiny things.
Quest 3 of 7: Build Up That Confidence
- Collect 7 Wood Logs to keep everyone busy, the idle mind... and all that.
- Upgrade the Victory Monument once, it might bring some confidence back to the folks here.
- Craft 1 Gloom Extractor to remove fear from hearts.
Quest 4 of 7: Brave New World
- Collect 5 Red Feathers for the Monument, good warding is the key to this monument!
- Upgrade the Victory Monument once.
- Craft 5 Bubbly Grogs to wet your throat.
Quest 5 of 7: Lesson Well Learnt
- Craft 2 Herbal Salves to slather Baz with. What a bother!
- Craft 5 Cupcakes to stuff.. er.. give Baz. Poor kid, yeah.
- Collect 10 Ogre's Belch. Baz likes playing with the stinky things.
Quest 6 of 7: Wrap It Up, Quick
- Upgrade the Victory Monument and quickly. The folks are beginning to lose faith.
- Craft 2 Cotton Cloth to wrap Faugrimm's staff in, before touching it.
- Craft 2 Parchments to send circulars around to the people in your Kingdom, this unveiling will be marvelous.
Quest 7 of 7: Monumental Victory
- Complete building the Victory Monument.
- Craft 1 Liquid Sunshine to light up the monument. IT will be seen from leagues away!
- Cast the Fire Flower Spell 2 times to celebrate this victory.