In CastleVille there turned out a new series of guide which is called "The Revenge of Rafael". Let us know them in detail!
By Zi Lian Wen From CE Gamers
Available at lv. 25
The Gloom Lord seeks once again to spread his Gloom. Rafael tires of his shenanigans... so he manages the Revenge.
There are 13 Quests in this line
1. Beauty Unrest
We are under attack by Faugrimm's flunkies! Banish them before the Gloom engulfs us!
- Craft 5 Super Clobbers to help foil Faugrimm once again - Craft Super Clobbers in a Workshop
- Banish the 5 Gloom Thieves - Click on Gloom Thieves to Banish them back into Faugrimm's bad dreams
- Have 25 Wool to wipe up the mess they left behind - Tend Adult Sheep to gather Wool
2. Gloom Wrought
First, let's examine the damage those treacherous Gloom Thieves have done. I believe I know how we can take our revenge on the Dark One.
- Collect taxes from 25 Royal Buildings - Click on ready Royal Buildings to tax them
- Visit 20 Neighbors to gather ideas for the restoration campaign - Click on the Neighbor Bar below to visit Neighbors
- Collect 25 Pails of Water for washing away traces of the Gloom Thieves - Click on Ponds to collect Pails of Water
3. Better Than Ever
Time to get down to business! Eh, not that kind. Our work on the improvements begins soon.
- Have 5 Blueprints for repairing and improving buildings - Ask Friends for Blueprints. Not the green ones
- Collect 15 Stones for foundation repair - Mine rocks or tend ready Mining Camps to gather Stone
- Sell 30 Potatoes to provide some hearty meals - Harvest Potatoes from Farm Plots and sell it from your Inventory
4. Gather and Prepare
Gather tools and supplies while I do some thinking. And no, it's not painful.
- Craft 5 Hammers for restoration or making experimental music - You need a Blacksmith and a Workshop to craft this item
- Craft 7 Leather. It has so many uses - Craft Leather in a Studio
- Sell 20 Cabbage for soups - Harvest Cabage from Farm Plots and sell it from your Inventory
5. Commencement Exercise
We are making exellent progress, no? But there are still some supplies we need.
- Craft 1 Workbench for use on site - You need a Lumbermill and a Workshop to craft this item
- Craft 3 Leather Aprons so we look like real masons - You need a Tailor and a Studio to craft this item
- Sell 30 Corn to feed Animals - Harvest Corn from Farm Plots and sell it from your Inventory
6. Windows on the Great Hall
Picture this - Stained Glass in the windows? Can we do it? Of course we can.
- Craft 3 Stained Glass for beautiful new decorations - Craft Stained Glass in a Studio once you have a Clockmaker
- Have 5 All Purpose Polish to buff everything. Yes, everything - Ask Friends for All Purpose Polish
- Harvest 25 Strawberries in your Kingdom for a tasty treat - Click on Empty Farm Plots to plant Crops
7. Back for More
Senor Shadow, he does not like our new Stained Glass. Everyone is a critic, no?
- Banish the 5 Gloom Goblins sent to spread Gloom - Click on Beasties to Banish them
- Clobber Beasties in 7 Neighbors' Kingdoms to help foil Faugrimm's attack everywhere - Click on Beasties in Neighbor Kingdoms to clobber them
- Craft 7 Wooden Clubs to speed up this Beasties banishing campaign - Craft Wooden Clubs in a Workshop
8. Throne Room Cozy - Up
The Throne Room could use some redecoration. This is a Castle - there are tapestries, no? Well, we must fix that.
- Craft 3 Ornate Tapestries - You must have Studio and a Jewler to craft this item
- Have 5 Fine Wire for hanging those tapestries - Ask Friends for Fine Wire
- Feed 50 Animals in your Kingdom so they aren't neglected - Tend ready Animals in your Kingdom to feed them
9. Everybody Take 5
I need food and rest... so mere mortals must as well, no? Now, where is my fishing pole?
- Harvest 30 Tomatoes for soups and stuff - Click on Empty Farm Plots to plant Crops
- Craft 4 Tomato Bisque Soups to serve a hot meal - Craft this item in a Kitchen
- Have 14 Bass. Fishing clears the mind - Catch fish by clicking on Ponds
10. Overdue Books
The Library must be magnificent - and free of mildew - before it will be fit to hold my memoirs.
- Have 40 Flaxseed Oil to dust shelves - Craft Flaxseed Oil in the Kitchen
- Have 6 Thick Books to replace those damaged by the Gloom - Ask Friends for Thick Books. Someone must have extras
- Have 50 Wood Logs to feed Royal Building fireplaces - Chop Trees or tend ready Lumber Camps to gather Wood Logs
11. Assault on the Vault
I feel for this Vault's facade. I would hate to have my amazing face manhandled by Gloom Goblins. We shall do some work on the old building.
- Have 6 Iron Bars to reinforce the Vault doors - You must have a Blacksmith and a Workshop to craft this item
- Craft 3 Fasteners to hold it all together - Craft Fasteners at a Studio
- Harvest 40 Oats for hearty oatmeal breakfasts - Plant and harvest Oats on Farm Plots
12. Wizard's Keep Recharge
Provide the Wizard's Keep with ingredients to repel the Gloom. It won't take much - even I am wary of that place!
- Have 25 Ogres Belches for some very wierd reason - Tend Ferns, Roots, and Mushrooms to gather Ogre's Belches
- Have 5 Eye of Newt, maybe to watch the Wizard's Keep - Ask your Friends for Eye of Newt since people always have some laying around
- Harvest 30 Chili Peppers for... they didn't say - Click on Farm Plots to plant new crops, then harvest when they're ready
13. Restoration Celebration
The last of the restorations is complete. Sometimes I amaze even myself! Shall we celebrate, at least a little?
- Craft 5 Grape Juice so everyone can toast the restoration - Craft Grape Juice in the Kitchen
- Craft 2 Carrot Cakes to celebrate a job well done - This item can be crafted after you build a Kitchen, Mill and Bakery. Buy Crafting buildings in the Market
- Feed Minks 20 times because they amused the workers - Click on ready Minks to feed them
CastleVille Free Items 200 Aquamarine Links >>
CastleVille Free Items 300 Gold Bricks Links >>
CastleVille Free Items 400 Bubbly Grog Links >>
CastleVille Guide: Where to Find Aquamarine -Talisman (Swamp Quest) >>
CastleVille Free Items 150 Gold Bricks Links >>
CastleVille Free Items 75 Crystal Shards Links >>
CastleVille Free Items 150 Small Potions Links >>
CastleVille: Craft an Energy Totem for a Higher Maximum Energy >>