It's time to choose a new Royal Hallberd Guard to join the ranks of the elite in your Farntasy Kingdom! Here below will guide you how to complete the "A Tournament of Champions (6 Missions)" in CoasterVille.
Note: we have a page in Facebook about this game, click here to like us, if we have any news about the game, we will immediately updated up. so that you can see the content in the shortest time.
Quest 1: A Call to Arms
- Visit 6 neighbors to see if they can recommend anybody for the job.
- Collect 8 Inspiration as you look for employees with an honorable spark.
- Spend 2500 coins to advertise the open position.
Quest 2: Growing Excitement
- Get 4 Balloon Swords to give to the kiddies.
- Boost 10 Fantasy attractions to stir up some excitement.
- Craft 2 Herald Trumpets to play a royal fanfare to start the tournament.
Quest 3: The Three Challenges: Power
- Get 4 Training Dummies for the contestants to attack.
- Craft 2 Hallberds for the contestants to use in the tournament.
- Boost the Knight's Show to gather a crowd.
Quest 4: The Three Challenges: Wisdom
- Get 4 Balloon Swords for the contestants to study.
- Have the contestants study the pixies at the Enchanted Forest by boosting it 6 times.
- Have the contestants brew 1 Love Potion to demonstrate their intellect.
Quest 5: The Three Challenges: Courage
- Get 4 Training Dummies for the contestants to defeat in combat.
- Send the contestants into the darkest mountain depths by boosting the Dwarven Mine 6 times.
- Have the contestants face noxious horrors by collecting from restrooms 2 times.
Quest 6: The Induction Ceremony
- Get 4 Balloon Swords tohand out to the kiddies in celebration.
- Craft 1 shiny new Halberd for the new Halberd Guard to wield.
- Cook 3 Feasts to feed the contestants and guests.
CoasterVille Quest Guide: A Bridge Too Fear >>
CoasterVille Fantasy Kingdom Quest Guide: Majestic Castle Chapter 1 >>
CoasterVille Quest Guide: Frontier Chapter 1 >>
CoasterVille Quest Guide: Fantasy Kingdom Chapter 5 >>