Below you will find the complete list of Defenses available and also useful tips and strategies for defending your village.
List of Defenses
- Wall: Use walls to protect vital buildings in your village. Upgrade walls to increase their toughness.
- Dragon Cannon: the dragon cannon is a fast firing, accurate weapon that damages enemy ground troops.
- Possesing greater range than the dragon cannon, the Kunai Tower can target ground and flying enemies.
- Demon Mortar: The slow firing Mortar loabs deadly shells that damage all ground enemies near the point of impact.
- Bomb Trap: when triggered, the bomb trap explodes, harming all enemy troops in the blast radius
- Big Bomb Trap: when triggered, the Big bomb waits a moment and then explodes dealing massive amount of damage.
- Pit Trap: these traps capture attackers who are then put to work in your Jade Mines. In other words, each time you capture an enemy when a player is raiding your village, your Jade Mine will start producing Jade for free.
- Sentry Bot: the sentry bots makes special bomb bots that walk out to meet the nearest enemy troop with explosive result
Tips to Better Defend Your Village
- Walls and Buildings determine a radius in which the enemy troops cannot be deployed. Try to place the walls just far enough of your towers to create not only temporary protection, but also to give your towers time to attack the enemy more times until they reach the target.
- When placing the towers, spread them far away from one another, so the enemy actually has to split their troop deployment and giving you more chances of defeating it.Try to upgrade your Castle to level 3 as soon as possible, to unlock the Princess, which is a very powerful defending unit.
- Always have an Oni summoned, it usually ends up beating up more Grunts than your towers do.
You can buy shields to block enemy raids. However, there are two important things you need to know about shields. First of all, as soon as 1 enemy attacks your village, the Shield will be used, and if a second enemy tries to raid it, there won’t be a shield unless you buy another one. Second, Shields last for just a certain amount of time before they disappear.