Note: we have a page in Facebook about this game, click here to like us, if we have any news about the game, we will immediately updated up. so that you can see the content in the shortest.
Here explain in detail Village UI of Dojo Mojo, and also give answers to the most common questions done by new players.
1. Gold: The Gold Meter. The meter has a bar that shows up how close you are to get to full capacity.
2. Sushi: The Sushi Meter. The meter has a bar that shows up how close you are to get to full capacity.
3. Jade: The Jade counter.
4. Quest Log: Click on the icon to obtain the current quest details. You can’t get more than a single quest at a single time.
5. ON FIRE Counter: the on fire counter shows you how many battles you need to win until you are granted the on-fire bonus.
6. Shields: Displays the time you have until your current shield goes down, if you have any active that is.
7. Ship Slots: shows the total amount of ship slots available and how many are currently occupied
8. Architects: shows how many architects you have. Upgrade the architect hut to obtain more.
9. Battle Log: this log shows the most recent raids your village has received.
10. Torii Gate Requests: this is where you can request your friends for extra battle units.
11. Attack Menu: takes you to the attack menu, where you can choose between PvE or PvP mode. This is how you go to battle.
12. Leaderboards: Shows you current position in a worldwide board and your position among your friends as well. You Mojo level determines your position in the leaderboard.
13. The Shop: the shop is where you can buy buildings, defenses, decorations and extra resources and jade.
14. Settings: the settings menu
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games News!