Note: we have a page in Facebook about this game, click here to like us, if we have any news about the game, we will immediately updated up. so that you can see the content in the shortest time.
Make room for more farm animals as Farmville 2 Fit the Bill Quests will be releasing a new building to hold your Prized Duck. Yes, a Duck House will be arriving this Tuesday along with this new Farmville 2 Quests. The Duck House will be the place to put in your prized duck to free up room on your farm. We listed here everything there is to know about this latest unreleased mission and they are as follows:
Goal 1: House of DucksIt’s hard to get close to them. A Duck House will surely help.
- 1.Have 1 Duck House on your farm.
- 2.Buy 3 Baby Ducks. Any ones you like; they’re all adorable.
- 3.Feed 3 Adult Ducks. Grown-up Ducks need attention too.
Goal 2: You Can Bill Me - If I’m going to get close to Ducks, I need to look like a Duck!
- 1.Collect 5 Duck Hats; a good start to looking the part. (Post to Feed)
- 2.Harvest 15 Onions; I don’t think they’re popular with Ducks, but I like them.
- 3.Make 2 Tomato Soup; we can have it while we wait for the Ducks.
Goal 3: Wader Minute - We may as well have something to drink while we wait
- 1.Make 4 Strawberry Lemonade; it’s one of my favorite drinks.
- 2.Harvest 4 Lemon Trees; you could also harvest Heirloom Lemon Trees!
- 3.Harvest 20 Strawberries; make sure they’re big and juicy.
Goal 4: Waddle You Mean? - Those Ducks don’t like my stomping around. My feet frighten them!
- 1.Collect 4 Orange Flippers; A sure-fire duck-feet disguise! (Post to Feed)
- 2.Make 4 Cornbread; Ducks love all sorts of bread crumbs.
- 3.Feed 4 Adult Cows to get the milk you’ll need.
Goal 5: Winging It - Record your observations as you make them, so you don’t forget anything.
- 1.Make 3 Leather Journals to write down Duck Facts.
- 2.Feed 6 Adult Horses to get the leather you’ll need.
- 3.Tend your Rabbit Hutch 2 times to gather Fine Rabbit Wool.
Goal 6: Cheese and Quackers - Perhaps some breadcrumbs will bring them closer!
- 1.Make 5 Swiss Cheese Loaves; surely the Ducks won’t be able to resist!
- 2.Feed 10 Adult Chickens so they don’t get jealous of the Ducks.
- 3.Tend your Cow Shed 2 times to get enough delicious Swiss Cheese.
Goal 7: That Fowl Stench - I might look like a Duck, but I don’t smell like one. Time to fix that!
- 1.Collect 5 Duck Cologne; with enough of this on, I’ll smell like a handsome Drake! (Post to Feed)
- 2.Make 4 Peach Lemonade; pretty soon it will be too cold for Lemonade! Best have it now.
- 3.Harvest 4 Peach Trees; make sure to pick the juiciest ones!
Goal 8: Quacking Up - Feeding Ducks is the best way to get feathers for profitable crafting. Try it out!
- 1.Tend your Duck House 2 times. Fill those bills with feed!
- 2.Feed 4 Adult Ducks too; they also have great feathers!
- 3.Make 4 White Dreamcatchers with those handy feathers!
FarmVille 2 Guides, Free Items links, Latest Quest Guide and More >>