Riled in the Wild Quest was unlocked in level 20. This post will guide you how to complete: Riled in the Wild Quest fast. There are four tasks in this quest, let's check out below.
Note: we have a page in Facebook about this game, click here to like us, if we have any news about the game, we will immediately updated up. so that you can see the content in the shortest time.
Quest 1: Pest Test
- Collect 5 Barbed Wire to create some boundaries around Walter's crops
- Perform 15 neighbor actions to survey the local animal population
- Buy a Cotton Tail Rabbit so ou can study rabbit habits
- Rewards: 70 XP, 1200 Coins
Quest 2: The Carrot Trap
- Plant 20 Carrots Rabbits love Carrots!
- Use Fertilizer on 10 Carrots to make them extra enticing to the hidden hare.
- Sell 15 recipes to the villagers and ask about rabbits
- Rewards: 80 XP, 1200 Coins
Quest 3: They Said Carrot Bread
- Plant 15 Wheat. We'll need to make flour for the bread.
- Help Walter out on his farm. Perhaps you can spot the creature there.
- Craft 2 Carrot Bread. Folks are convinced this creature will eat it.
- Rewards: 90 XP, 1200 Coins
Quest 4: Unbridled Attraction
- "Adopt" the baby Black Arabian Horse from the general store by purchasing it.
- Raise a Black Arabian Horse into Adulthood!
- Feed an adult Black Arabian Horse for a chance at finding a saddle!
- Rewards: 3 Saddles, 2 Horseshoes