Note: we have a page in Facebook about this game, click here to like us, if we have any news about the game, we will immediately updated up. so that you can see the content in the shortest time.
A mysterious Mini Horse will be the subject of the Farmville 2 Sunny Celebration Quests. Marie will be stranded in your farm and she will asked your help if you could fix her truck. There are a total of 8 stage for this Farmville 2 Quests to complete and players must complete all within 2 weeks.
Mission 1: Corny Fun
- Harvest 20 Corn. It’s great in the Summer.
- Harvest 2 Lemon trees. We’ll need to make Lemonade next.
- Make 3 Cornbreads. Everyone at the picnic will want some.
Mission 2: Shades of Summer
- Collect 5 Sunscreens to keep that Sun at bay.
- Harvest 15 Strawberries for the best cold drink.
- Make 2 Strawberry Lemonades.
Mission 3: Tart Treat
- Harvest 25 Blueberries for delicious tarts.
- Feed 8 Adult Chickens to keep them from pecking at the picnic fare.
- Make 2 Blueberry Tarts as a picnic plus.
Mission 4: Squash Bash
- Collect 5 Picnic Flags to decorate for the sunny Grocery Picnic.
- Harvest 10 Summer Squash, the perfect summer veggie.
- Make 2 Summer Squash Fries, a tasty summer snack if I ever saw one.
Mission 5: Just a Splash
- Tend 3 Wells and pull up that clean pure FarmVille water.
- Harvest 20 Wheat for making the freshest pie crust.
- Make 3 pies. Whichever you like. Baker’s choice.
Mission 6: Get the Word Out
- Help on neighbor farms 15 times, and let everyone know about the picnic.
- Feed 3 adult goats to make sure they don’t try to eat the picnic food.
- Make 3 Ice cream. And don’t sell it! I have a plan.
Mission 7: Summer Sparks
- Collect 5 Summer Sparklers for the kids to play with after dark.
- Harvest 25 Strawberries to put my plan into action.
- Make 3 Strawberry Ice Cream. My plan worked! Woo Hoo!
Mission 8: Cutting a Run
- You’ll need to Harvest 25 Onions first.
- Feed 4 sheep, or they’re going to eat the picnic grass.
- And now make 1 Zig Zag rug for us to picnic on.