Can't complete missions because of the "Enemy Nearby!" notification? Read more here to learn how to solve this issue! This is not a Mafia Wars 2 game bug but they can be annoying sometimes because they can take away some energy from you.
- Objects related to missions can't be completed if there is an enemy nearby.
- You will get the "Enemy Nearby!" notification in the object's bar.
- You have to get rid of the enemy first before continuing on to your mission.
- To do this, put your mouse cursor over the object and look for a highlighted enemy nearby. Refer to the screenshot above or below this guide, your target is the one highlighted with red color.
- Alternatively, if you don't want to kill those guys, you can refresh the page and hope that there will be no enemy NPCs near the object after loading the game.
Mafia Wars 2 Guide: Boss Fight and Arena Battle >>
Mafia Wars 2 Guide: How to Rob Rivals >>
Mafia Wars 2 Trick: How to Stop Being Robbed >>
Mafia Wars 2 Guide: How to Get More Workers and Crew >>
Mafia Wars 2 Tips & Tricks: Winning Fights Easily >>
Mafia Wars 2's Guide, Cheats, Tips, Tricks and More >>