Here are some Tips and Tricks that you can use for your online browser game: MapleStory Adventures. Learn the Basics and Advanced methods to quickly set your way through your Adventures. Good Luck playing your favorite Facebook game!
- Hold your left mouse button and drag your mouse to any direction to navigate around the map you are in. Very useful for searching NPCs (Non Player Character).
- Use your map to easily move between areas.
- Daily Bonus: Play multiple days in a row to get better bonuses! Resets at server time.
- Quests: Do your quests to gain more bonuses.
- Open up Mystery and Treasure Boxes to gain random bonuses. Dropped by monsters.
- Complete collections and claim your rewards.
- Collect Magic Stones and use them for Crafting (Talk to Yulute).
- Send gifts to receive gifts from your friends. Resets at server time.
- Check your Facebook Wall or your friend's Wall for Shared Bonuses.
- When you run out of Energy, attack any monster to claim free pizzas. You can have 2 Free (Pizzas) per day. Resets at server time. Open your Bag > Consumables to use your Pizzas.
- Hire your friends to increase your Heart Level and gain rewards! NEW!
- To quickly increase your Heart Level, click any comment for your friend to get 2 Hearts.
Solution for Claiming and Sending Gifts Bug!
- First, Close the Message Center window. Do not send or claim any gifts for now.
- Next, make sure to fully load the game and you are able to play MapleStory Adventures without the interruption of the Black Mage (loading error).
- Send your gifts or requests to your friends then wait for at least 10 seconds.
- To check if you successfully sent the items or requests, send the gift or request again.
- If you can still see your friends in the list, send it again till they are no longer listed.
- Finally, Wait for them to accept your gift or requests.
- Make sure to click your Facebook Home to exit the game safely.
- Works on all browsers and no need to clean your cache.
Receiving/Accepting Request Items:
- First, Close the Message Center window. Do not accept any gifts or requests for now.
- Next, make sure to fully load the game and you are able to play MapleStory Adventures without the interruption of the Black Mage pop-up error.
- Open the Message Center window. Click the number next to the orange mushroom
(upper right corner of your game screen) to open the Message Center.
- Finally, Accept all gifts and requests.
- Some gifts or requests might return an error message. Just ignore them.
All steps above will work on all browsers and no need to clean your cache.
- Invite friends to help you in battle.
- You can only hire the same friend once per day while Emily, Edward and other NPCs can be hired every 4 hours.
- You can also hire friends who hired you (Returning Hires).
Leveling and Questing
- Every damage dealt by your enemies will deplete 1 Energy. Can be negated by blocks.
- If you want to battle monster on flat areas only, exit the map and enter again. This will instantly respawn killed monsters. This is useful specially for long ranged characters.
- Attacking higher leveled monsters than your Lvl = your attacks will MISS! a lot.
- Attacking lower leveled monsters than your Lvl = higher items drop rate.
- After entering a new map, always accept side quests from NPCs to complete them
head on while doing your main quests.
- It is recommended to follow your Quests to easier understand the game.
- All Areas have a level requirement to unlock them.
- Finish all quests to gain EXP boosts and more.
- Enter newly unlocked areas as soon as possible to gain better EXP and rewards.
- Higher Damage Power will increase your EXP gain per Energy used.
- Start buying Lvl 10 and above gears from the Shop to increase your Damage Power.
- Upgrade your Skills to gain more Damage Power.
- Ideal number of attacks per normal monster - 4 and below.
- Hire friends to increase your EXP gain plus 5 free Energy and gift bonuses.
- Hunt monster Bosses for EXP boosts every time they respawn.
- Use or request Energy giving consumables to increase your play time.
- Enchant your gears! NEW!
- Talk to Alberich the Enchanter in any of the main towns and enchant your equips to improve their stats!
- Long range characters like magicians can do hit and runs.
- Method: Attack > Click "X Stop!" > Run > Attack. Just time it well.
Available Item Requests
This section will cover all available item requests to fully take the advantage of gifting.
- Lemons (+ 10 Energy) Requests
- Empty your Energy Bar and use all energy consumables from your bag.
- Attack a monster without any hired friends. If you can get free Pizzas, use them.
- A notice will pop-up giving you a chance to request energies from your friends.
- Use all Skill Permits by upgrading your skills.
- Click the "Buy" or "Upgrade" button from the Skill upgrade window.
- A notice will pop-up giving you a chance to request Skill Permits from your friends.
- Use all Golden Keys by opening any Treasure Boxes that you want.
- Click the "Use" button below the Treasure Boxes.
- A notice will pop-up giving you a chance to request Golden Keys from your friends.
MapleStory Adventures Guide：Weapons >>
MapleStory Adventures Guide：Energy >>
MapleStory Adventures Guide：Bosses >>
MapleStory Adventures Guide For Beginners >>
MapleStory Adventures Guide：Warrior VS Magician >>
- Just click on the Quest Icon then click on "Ask Friend" button.
- Some quests will post a Feed request to your Facebook Wall.