Black Panther is the latest Marvel: Avengers Alliance Heroes addition. This post will go over some basic information about this new hero that you can recruit.
Note: we have a page in Facebook about this game, click here to like us, if we have any news about the game, we will immediately updated up. so that you can see the content in the shortest time.
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Black Panther Cost and Basic
- The Black Panther costs 90 CP to recruit.
- The Black Panther has a passive skill: Woven Vibranium - Chance when melee'd to take half damage and dizzy attacker.
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Black Panther Skills
Level 1: Anti-metal Claws
- 2 hits, Single target, Type : Vibranium slashing melee
- Ignore Defense : Damage ignores enemy's defense stat . Attacks penetrate shield statuses
- Bleeding: 4 Turns, this effect can be applied 5 times.
- Heart of the Panther: Grant Black Panther: the heart of panther. Increase Accuracy by 50% that lasts 3 turns.
- No cooldown.
Level 2: Wakanden Arts
- 2 hits, Single target, Type : Unarmed Melee
- Exploits bleed: deals extra damage against bleeding targets
- Eye of the Panther: Grant Black Panther the eye of the panther. Increase evasion by 50% that lasts 3 turns.
- No cooldown.
Level 6: Panther Stance
- Buff. 3 rounds.
- Panther Stance: Increase attack and defense
- Rage of the Panther: Transform heart of the panther into rage of the panther. Increase accuracy. Add follow up attack.
- Guile of the Panther: Transforms eye of the panther into guile of the panther. Increase evasion. Add counter attack.
Level 9: Viberanium Daggers
- 1 hits, Single target, Type : Slashing Vibranium
- Remove beneficial buffs effects from target.
- Stun mechanical targets for one turn.
Team-Up Score bonuses
- When you team up with Black Cat or Kitty Pryde, you can gain additional Marvel: Avengers Alliance mastery score bonuses when you complete the scenes. Cat Fight: 50
- When you team up with Wolverine / Black Cat / Sif, the following bonus is gained. Bloodlust: 50
Potential ISO Buildings
- 4 x 116 health/23 attack
- 4 x Chaotics
Good Marvel: Avengers Aliance Hero Team Combinations
Consider team Black Panther up with other Marvel: Avengers Alliance bleeders to take advantage of the extra damage on bleeding effects. Black Panther's debuff skill is pretty versatile to be used in most of the situations.