To obtain mastery or stars for the different missions and chapter in Marvel: Avengers Alliance, you will need to achieve high number of points based on the battles that you score during each of the fights.
This guide will shed some light on how these mastery points are calculated in Marvel: Avengers Alliance. This Marvel mastery score is a total of a different scores and multipliers. These include: Vitality, Overkill, Rounds, Victory, Body Count, Endurance, SHIELD, Avengers, Hero Survival Multiplier and Threat Multiplier.
Base Battle Mastery Scores
- Earn Vitality bonus points by winning the battle with a high amount of health
- Deal more damage to enemies than what is needed to win. It appears that you need do to roughly 30~40 damage than their remaining health points to earn this credit.
- Bonus for finishing the battle in a low number of turns
- Base score that is given for successfully completing the fight with a victory. Each victory grants you 500 points.
- Bonus for the number of enemies that you defeat. Depending on the different types of enemies that you face in MAA, you will receive differing battle mastery points for the body count.
- Bonus for not resting at all during the fight, you will earn 150 points for completing the fight without resting. Endurance point is 150 points.
Marvel: Avenger Alliance Team Up Bouses
Depending on the type of teams that you put together, you will obtain various point bonuses, use these team up boosts to maximize your point gain.
- all X-Men members = X-Force (50 points)
- all Fantastic 4 members = Fantastic 4 (50 points)
- all Heroes with a Flying ability = Aviary (50 points)
- Thor / Hulk / Hawkeye / Black Widow / Ironman / Captain America = Assemble (50 points)
- Thing / Hulk / She-Hulk / Phoenix = Tossers (50 points)
- Dr.Strange / Mr.Fantastic / Ironman = Illuminati (50 points)
- Hulk / Spiderman / Ironman / Mr.Fantastic = Egghead (50 points)
- Wolverine / Black Cat / Sif = Bloodlust (50 points)
- Spiderman / Black Widow / Spiderwoman = Arachnophobia (50 points)
- Thor / Sif = Asgard (50 points)
- Luke Cage / Iron Fist = Heroesforhire (50 points)
- Kitty Pryde / Black Cat = Cat Fight (50 points)
- Spiderman / Black Cat = Cosplayers (50 points)
- Dare Devil / She Hulk = Ambulancechasers (50 points)
- Dr.Strange / Hulk = Defenders (50 points)
- Iron Man / Mr.Fantastic = Illuminati, Egghead (100 points)
- Kitty Pryde / Colossus = X-Force, Hard and Soft (100 points)
- Cyclops / Phoenix = X-Force, X-lovers (100 points)
- War Machine / Iron Man = Tinmen, Aviary (100 points)
- Invisible Woman / Human Torch = Sibling Rivalry, Fantastic 4 (100 points)
- Phoenix / Human Torch = Aviary, Hotstuff (100 points)
- Phoenix / Ms. Marvel = Marvelous, Aviary (100 points)
- She-Hulk / Hulk = Green Giants, Tossers (100 points)
- Phoenix / Storm = X-Force, Aviary (100 points)
- Hawkeye / Black Widow = Frenemies, Assemble, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (150 points)
Mastery Points Multipliers
Hero Survivor Multiplier
- Multiples your score by the total number of heroes that remain standing after the fight.
- Three heroes = Base Score x 3
- Two heroes = Base score x 2
- Multiples your score by the threat level of the enemies you defeated (x1 being the lowest multiplier)
- Low Threat = Base Score x 1
- Medium Threat = Base Score x 1.5
- High Threat = Base Score x 2
- Mini Boss = Base Score x 3
Boss = Base Score x 5
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Guide: Currency and Points >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Tips: Characters Hero List >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Guide: How to Defeat Epic Bosses >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Guide: How to Level Up Faster >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Beginner's Guide for Better Playing >>