Mockingbird is the lastest Marvel: Avengers Alliance Hero that you can get in game. This guide will go over some details about her, and how you can use her.
Note: we have a page in Facebook about this game, click here to like us, if we have any news about the game, we will immediately updated up. so that you can see the content in the shortest time.
How to Unlock Mockingbird
The latest Marvel Avengers: Alliance hero available for you to get is Mockingbird. Mockingbird is a limited edition hero because it is only unlocked via completing entire 5 star mastery of the Marvel Avengers Alliance Special Ops missions. You should take a look at the guide as here prepared some helpful pointers for you to get higher scores in Special Ops Missions. After you have unlocked Marvel Avengers: Alliance Mockingbird, she will be available for you to access via the Vault section.
Testing Out Mockingbird in Battle
You can give a testing run on Mockingbird before you actually get her. Below is how you can get to use Marvel: Avengers Alliance Mockingbird as an assisting hero. On mission 3 of the Special Ops the normal final boss deployment is hawkeye and the miniboss of that mission is mockingbird. However, if you beat the mini boss first (Mockingbird), you will be able to use her on the final boss fight. It is a good opportunity for you to get a glimpse of what Mockingbird can do for you. Yet, if you are going for the highest possible mastery score, you should go for defeating both of them at the same time.
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Mockingbird Analysis
- Name: Mockingbird (Barbara "Bobbi" Morse )
- Class: Generalist
- Cost to unlock : Mission Achievement – Special Ops
- Passive: Mock Combat : Changes to the counter class of any attacking character .
Lvl 1 Ability: Twin Strike
- Target: One Enemy
- Number of Hits: 2
- Hit/Critical chance: 91% / 16%
- Type: Melee
- Ability: Combo Set Up : Debuff Duration :3 Turns , The next Unarmed attack against this target deals extra damage .
Lvl 2 Ability: Pole Vault
- Target: One Enemy
- Hit / Critical: 91 % /16%
- Type: Melee Unarmed
- Ability: Dizzy : Debuff – Duration 4 turns , Accuracy reduced by 25 %
Lvl 6 Ability: Critical Intel
- Target : All Enemies
- Hit chnce: 91 %
- Cooldown: 3 rounds
- Type: Debuff
- Stealthy: Does not trigger counterattacks or protect abilities
- Quick action: Grants an immediate free turn after using
- Weak Points – Duration 3 turns : The next attack against this target is guaranteed to hit and crit
Lvl 9 Ability: Mocking blow
- Target: One enemy
- Hit/Critical : 91 % / 16%
- Type: Melee
- Ability: Paragon Exploiter : Deals extra damage against targets with bleeding, burning, chilled, combo set up, Dizzy, Exposed, Poisoned, Slowed or Stun.
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Guide: Special Ops >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance List of Villains >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Awards List >>
Marvel: Avengers AllianceTips: Heavy Ion Beam >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Guide: Complete Marvel XP Achievement Awards >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Guide: Best Flight Deck >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Guide: PvP Strategy >>
Marvel Avengers Alliance Guide: Defeat Loki >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Guide: Best Heroes to Buy and Use >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Guide: Avenger Assemble Uniform >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Tips: Distress Calls >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Guide: CP Farming Technique >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Tips: Complete ISO-8 Data >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Guide: Hero Specific ISO-8 Build >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Tips: Blaster Heroes List of Skills >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Tips: Heroes Stats Growth List >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Guide: PvE Score Modifier >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Tips: Hero Deploy List >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Guide: Team Up Bonuses >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance PvP Basic Guide >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Tips: Remote Op Flight Deck List >>
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Guides, Tips, Cheats, Tricks and More >>