Mystery Manor Guide: Currency, Energy, Meals, Quests
Date: Apr 14 2011 09:15:04
KeyWord: Mystery Manor, Mystery Manor Guide, Currency, Energy, Meals, Quests
- There are two types of currency in Mystery Manor:
- Gold coins - This is the basic game currency and what you
earn when you find items, complete quests, and help neighbors.
- Diamonds - Diamonds are the premium currency of the game
and can be used to buy high end items, special game advantages, and meals to
- How to obtain more currency - You can purchase additional diamonds or gold
coins by clicking on the "+" symbol next to the currency indicators at the top
right of the game screen.
- You can purchase additional diamonds or gold coins using a major credit
card, PayPal, Facebook Credits and more.
- Energy is used each time you search a hidden object scene and you are given
a maximum of 30 energy points when you start the game.
- The energy meter is located top center of the game screen and you can see a
countdown clock which earns you one energy point each time it hits zero.
- Each time you level up the maximum energy your meter can hold increases by
10 and you earn a complete energy meter refill each time you level up in the
- If you run out of energy it will either regenerate over time at a rate of
one energy point per three minutes.
- How to obtain more energy - You can obtain energy points in
a few ways. You can let it regenerate over time, ask neighbors to help you by
sending gifts, or you can purchase meals with diamonds in the game store.
- Note - "Energy" is what you use to search rooms in your
game. "Strength" is what is used when you visit neighbors and help them. (See
"Strength" below for more information.)
- Meals can be purchased in the game store to restore your energy.
- These meals can only be purchased with diamonds and range from a cup of
coffee, which is a few energy points, to the largest meal that actually
increases your energy maximum by 10 and refills your energy meter.
- Click on the store button then look for the "Meals" tab to access this area.
- Note - Meals do not increase your "Strength" used in
neighbor visits. It is only used to restore energy levels for you to use in your
- There are ongoing quests that you will be able to complete for coins and XP
- Click on the icon at the upper left side of the game screen to see your
- You will have to do things such as finding specific items in rooms or
clearing out a room a certain number of times.
- As soon as one quest is completed you will have to click on the icon and
then click on "Claim My Reward" as the game does not automatically notify you
that you have finished the quest.
- As soon as one quest has been completed and the reward claimed, a new one
will appear in its place and the storyline will continue.
- You can sometimes use diamonds to purchase items required of you in quests.
Use your diamonds wisely because you will need them.