Ravenskye City has a number of very important items in the game that are necessary to complete quests effectively, but can be fairly scarce at times, so here’s some tips to get them.
How to Get More Stones?
- Aside from getting stones by chopping up all of the rocks in your city
- you can get stones by completing various collections. Some monsters, namely Creeper and Stonk, drop stones when you defeat them.
- You can also get stone from neighbors by going to their cities and chopping their stones. They can sometimes run out though, so another good way is to add a neighbor who has quit playing the game, or convince a friend of yours who doesn't play the game to start a new city, then when they are your neighbor go to their fresh new city and hack away at a nearly unlimited amount of stones.
- If you play dirty, you can even run an inactive city on a second Facebook account and be your own neighbor, and raid your own city for stones. Of course, this might be against their terms of service so be careful.
How to Get More Energy?
- To get more energy, gain levels and you will refill your energy. Time your level ups so that your energy bar will be empty or close to empty by the time that you level up.
- You can also send energy to your neighbors, and it's quite likely that they will return the favor.
- Get more neighbors and visit them daily, as well, and you'll earn bonus energy.
How to Get More Awakening Stones?
- To get awakening stones, plant an awakening bush in your farm plot and wait for it to be ready to harvest. When it is, harvest it and you will earn an awakening stone.
- To get stone grit, chop up stones like crazy, because even though they are rare, they fall from stones that you chop. They're reportedly slightly more likely to fall from your neighbor's chopped rocks than your own chopped rocks, as well.
How to Get More Gustone?
- To get more Gustone, Purified Snagvine Root, or just about anything else you need, you can go to the Ravenskye City Gift Exchange and Add Neighbors List and find gift links for the specific items. You don't even need to be neighbors to send and receive gifts. Just send them via the links and they will most likely send them back.
Ravenskye City Guide: How to Get More Coins >>
Ravenskye City Beginner's Guide for Better Playing >>