This walkthrough provides you with a full quick start guide, tips, tricks and hints on how to win in Ravenwood Fair. Check details below.
Ravenwood Fair Walkthrough
By Kellie Cardwell-Winters on GameZeBo
- When you begin the game you will be asked to follow a checklist of items such as "Like" the game at Facebook, give permissions to publish accomplishments and images on your Facebook profile and to give your email address for notifications. Once you do all of these things this bar will disappear above your game.
- You will start out with 200 Coins, 15 Wood, and 25 Energy. The secondary currency in the game is Facebook credits which will allow you to purchase higher end items as well as instant completions of some projects. You can purchase more Facebook credits with a major credit card if you wish. You can also play the game using only coins as your currency but there will be many items you will not be able to place in your Fair.
- Next you will be asked to choose your Gender and the character you choose will be your avatar during the game. You can click on it at anytime in the game and the word "Makeover" will appear. Click on that and you can purchase different clothing for your character or change its gender for a fee.
Using and Replenishing Energy
- All actions your character performs take energy. Energy is measured at the blue meter at the top right of the screen.
- You are given a maximum of 25 energy which increases as you level up. Your energy replenishes on its own at a rate of 1 energy point per minute. Energy can also be found as blue lightning bolts while chopping down trees or visiting neighbors. Click on these bolts to add the energy to your total.
- If you run out of energy you can trade food for it. There are a few increments you can choose from and you can also request that your neighbors send you energy via the live feed on Facebook.
How to Clear the Land
- When you begin the game you will notice there are many spooky trees and you will need to chop these down to clear the land on which you will build your Fair with games, buildings and decor items which will make money for you at various intervals.
- When you place your cursor over a tree it will highlight in yellow and a message will appear showing you how many chops are needed to chop it down. Some will require only 2 and some will require 4 or more.
- Hidden Surprises - As you steadily work at chopping down trees you will find hidden surprises in the woods.
- As you clear away thorns and rocks and stumps you will find abandoned games and buildings that once you clear them can be used in your Fair like any other and you will gain fun ranking points from them.
- Keep an eye out for areas with thick trees, and thorns as you might just find a hidden surprise.
More info about
- Attracting Visitors to your Fair
- Comforting Scared Visitors/Protectors/Fighting Monsters
- Role Playing Components of the Game
- Completing Quests