When you are about to reach level 10 in Soul Crash, you are no longer allowed to fight other teams and move on to the next level until you have defeated the first boss battle! Refer below to learn how to defeat Boss fights like Terri T, Sobek the soul guardian of Mistral and Hanzo the merciless.
Note: we have a page in Facebook about this game, click here to like us, if we have any news about the game, we will immediately updated up. so that you can see the content in the shortest time.
- This is the most important key for defeating bosses in Soul Crash.
- Bosses will have a smarter and stronger set of AI actions! They will counter your counters
and use tag when necessary!
- It is better to be on defensive, wait for them to make a move then counter them using counter or tag! Very useful when they are about to use their specific special attacks!
- When fighting Bosses, use combo tags and try to push them to the wall (side of the game
screen). If you are lucky, you might be able to stuck them to the wall and use endless normal attacks to defeat them!
- Combo Tags: Use Tag while your enemy is on air or thrown away from you.
- Attack and/or defense stats since Hit% and Evade% will have low trigger chances at low levels.
- Unless you have a high damaging enchanted weapon or a team with good weapon damage output. Any stats will do though as long that you have a good battle strategy!
- Try to buy the best weapon for your level and enchant them!
- Recruit teammates with good gears! Aim for high leveled players or cash users.
To clear the confusion, you will only get the center piece gear, not the whole gear!
- Terri T: Headgear only
- Sobek: Cape only
- Other Rewards: EXP, Gold Coins and Enchant Stones.
The other boss gears will be unlocked and will become available in the shop (cash).