Maybe you know less The Godfather: Five Families, here below includeing series FAQ of The Godfather: Five Families: Armory, Crew, Combat and more, hope can help you. Happy playing and good luck...
By Razia From blackrabbit2999.blogspot.com
What are Crews?
- A Crew is a group of players that work together when playing The Godfather: Five Families.
What are the advantages of joining a Crew?
- Players that are in a Crew can station units in the cities of other members to help bolster their defenses, and all members are allowed to participate in a special Crew chat. Depending on the ranking of your Crew, you can also earn special bonuses and perks to resource and Cash production! More features coming soon...
How do I join a Crew?
- If you are looking for a Crew to join, you can search through the available Crews for your Family by clicking on the Crew button in the main navigation bar. Once you decide which Crew you would like to join, send them an application!
Can I apply to multiple Crews at once?
- Yes, you can. However, you can only be a member in only one Crew at a time.
How do I create a Crew?
- If you wish to create your own Crew, click on the Crew button in the main navigation bar. Once you click on "Create a Crew", you can enter the name of your Crew and an optional description to let others know what your Crew is all about.
I applied to join a Crew and nothing happened? What gives?
- After you apply to become a member of a Crew, your application is then reviewed by the Boss of that Crew. At that point, the Boss can either accept or deny your membership. This process could take a couple days or longer, so please be patient.
How many members can be in a Crew?
- A Crew can have anywhere from 1 to 50 members.
What are Crew Rankings?
- All the Crews in a Family are ranked according to Respect. The more respect your Crew has, the higher rank it will be. The ranking of your Crew determines the bonuses and perks that your Crew gains to resource and Cash production.
How can I contribute to the ranking of my Crew?
- By earning Respect! You can contribute to the ranking of your Crew by attacking and defeating members of rival Families.
Can I join a Crew from another Family?
- No, you can only join a Crew that is in your Family.
How do I leave a Crew?
- To leave a Crew you are currently in, click on the "Resign" button in the Crew Screen. If you are currently the Boss of the Crew you are resigning from, the Boss title and leadership is then passed to.
What are Armory Items?
- Armory Items are valuable pieces of equipment that give special bonuses when to your attack and defense stats when equipped.
What kind of Armory Items are there?
- Each Armory Item is characterized by Level and Class. There are a total of 10 Levels and 3 Classes (Bronze, Silver, Gold). An Armory Item with a higher level and/or Class will be more powerful than an Armory Item with a lower one. Each Armory Item will also fall into one of the following Types: Melee, Ranged, Clothing or Vehicle.
How do I get Armory Items?
- Every time you attack and defeat a Gang, Cityscape, or member of rival Families, you have a chance to obtain an Armory Item. The level of the Gang, Cityscape, or rival Family member will effect the type of item drops, for example a level 10 Gang has a chance to drop a level 10 Armory items. Bronze items will drop the most frequently and Gold items will drop less frequently.
How do I equip the Armory Items I have?
- To equip the Armory Items you have collected, click on the Armory building in your Estate. Click on an item you own and select 'Equip' to equip that item. Please note that if you equip an item of a Type you already have equipped, it will be replaced by the new item.
How many Armory Items can I equip at once?
- You can equip a total of 4 Armory Items at any one time, one from each Type (Melee, Ranged, Clothing, and Vehicle).
How do I equip higher level Armory Items?
- The level of Armory Items you can equip corresponds to the level of your Armory building. Upgrading this building will let you equip higher level Armory Items.
What is a set bonus?
- A set bonus is activated when you have all the Armory Items of a certain Level and Class equipped. Depending on the Class of items equipped, the set bonus will differ. Equipping Bronze items will give a boost to Resources, Silver will give a boost to Cash and Resources, and Gold will give a boost to Respect gained.
What do I do with extra Armory Items?
- If you have extra Armory Items that you do not wish to use, you can sell them for extra Cash. Click the item you wish to sell and click
I want to attack something! What can I attack?
- When clicking on City View, you can take a look at the whole city-- and everything there is to attack. There are three different types of tiles that you can attack: Gangs, Cityscapes and rival Families (player cities).
What can I earn from attacking?
- Different types of tiles will earn you different rewards and loot when defeated. When attacking a Gang, you have a chance to recieve Armory Items, Cash, and Resources. When you defeat a Cityscape, you gain control of that tile and increase your Resource production rate for as long as you maintain control of the Cityscape. Finally, when you defeat a rival Family you earn valuable Respect points that allow you to move up the ranks in your Family.
How do I train units I can use to attack?
- To train units, you can either click on a Hideout building in the Neighborhood or the "Train" button in the main navigation bar. Each kind of troops has a different strength and weakness, so be sure to plan your attacks wisely!
How do I send out units on an attack?
- When you have determined which tile you wish to attack in City View, click the "Attack" button to initiate the attack. Once you have chosen the units you wish to deploy, a March Timer begins.
What is a March?
- A March Timer is located on the right side of your screen and lets you know how long before your troops arrive at the tile you are attacking. Tiles that are further away from your Estate will take more time than a tile that is closer.
How do I know if I've won or lost?
- When an attack is over, a Battle Report will be sent to your inbox. Clicking on this Report will tell you if you've won or lost, as well as if you have lost any units or gained any items.
How do I attack a member of a rival Family?
- To attack a member of a rival Family, first you must find their tile in the City View. The cities of other players are marked by their Family Crest, so be sure to pay attention to what Crest you are attacking. Once you have decided which Family to attack, click the "Attack" button and begin deploying your units.
What can I do to defend myself from the attack of another player?
- Just as you can attack another player, another player can also attack you! In order to defend yourself in the case of an attack, it's a good idea to have units stationed in your Estate that will fight against the attacking forces. Training defensive units will also aid in your defense, and you can learn more about them in Quick Guide: Units.
The Godfather: Five Families Guide: Defend Your Estate >>
The Godfather: Five Families Guide: Crew >>
The Godfather: Five Families: Cheats & Tips for Better Playing >>
The Godfather: Five Families Guide: How to Get Respect >>
The Godfather: Five Families Guide: Attack >>
The Godfather: Five Families Guide: Armory >>
The Godfather: Five Families Guide: Attack Cityscapes >>