Simoleons are the virtual currency in The Sims Social, the "money" that you can use in the game in order to purchase new decorations for your home, build extra rooms and so on. However, getting more Simoleons is not the easiest thing to do and so I've decided to share with you some tips and tricks on how to get more money (simoleons) in The Sims Social. Hopefully this will help you progress faster!
1. The easiest way to get more Simoleons in the game is by purchasing them directly for real money. Although this is not a method I'd recommend, you can do it if you have a lot of Sim Cash to spend or if you really want to buy something. However, since there's no hurry in the game, you could try the methods below to get more Simoleons in The Sims Social.
2. Perform actions on skill items: compose music, write on the computer or typing machine, paint and so on. Make sure to always perform the actions that give you the most money and always purchase new skill items since they also give you more Simoleons!
3. Perform actions in your house: most of the things that you do and require energy will give you some more or less Simoleons - repair broken items, cut grass, take pictures etc
4. Plant and harvest crops: the sooner you harvest crops from the moment they're ready, the better since you get a bonus (extra money) for freshness. Always have crops planted and harvest them because they mean easy money!
5. Send the gift of Simoleons - we can send 25 Simoleons to friends, which is not much, but if we have at least 10 friends to send us daily this amount, things start to look really nice!
6. Complete Missions: Most of the missions reward you with a nice sum of Simoleons once completed, so you should make it your main goal to complete missions!
VERY IMPORTANT: Always perform actions when you are INSPIRED. This will give you a boost of money (Simoleons) which you should not ignore. Also, getting Inspired is not that difficult!
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games News!