Top Eleven Football Manager Tips
How to see your player form in last 5 games?
Here is the tip how you can check the form of your players in last 5 games.
- Go to Sqaud screen
- In upper right corner, from drop down menu select: Selection View
- Now check the column named Form, that is what you need. Each number represents the form of selected player, for each of last five games.
Train your players!
- Go to Training Screen
- Click on the player you want to set training for
- On the right side of the screen choose the type of the training (Defensive, Attacking, Physical&Mental or General)
- When you chose type of the training, don't forget to press SAVE.
- You can also choose Auto-assign option, which will automatically set trainings for all your players.
Auto-subs, penalty, corner, free-kick takers and captain orders
Here is a little tip how to set auto substitutions, and some other settings if your are not present during the game. This setting can help your team to react in case somebody is injured or gets red card.
- Go to Squad Screen
- On the right side of the screen you will see 6 tabs (Tactsics, Auto-subs, Penalty taker's order, Free-kick taker's order, Corner-kick taker's order and Captains order)
- Click on one of them
- Now drag one of your players from left side of the screen to the right side on desired position
- SAVE your settings
Join the match in progress
Here is the tip how to join the match which is currently played and react if it is necessary by changing tactics, replacing players...
If the match already started on the top of your screen, between logos of both teams you can see ling "Join Match".
Click on it and VOILA. You are there. You can see what is going on. LIVE.
To change tactics, in down-right corner of your screen you can see blue button "GIVE ORDERS".
Click there and set everything you need.
Don't forget to SAVE.
Make cash every day by signing sponsor boards
One of the ways to make cash in Top Eleven is to sign sponsorship deals for the boards arround your stadium. Here is how you can do it.
- Go to Finances Screen
- Click on Boards tab
- On the left you can see what boards are empty, and on the right offers (amount, how many boards it takes, and how long it lasts). Click left on board with empty space, then click right on one offer, click SIGN.
- Repeat this until you fill all the boards.
- Come back every day and check if some of your boards are empty
Live Auctions - bidding on players
In Top Eleven, you can bid on players in live auctions. Here it is how you can do it.
- Go to Transfers Screen
- Search for a player you want to buy (age, position, nationality, value, ...)
- Click on it
- See remaining time, and place your bid on the right. (Each bid will cost you 1 token, so try to bid couple minutes before auction ends)
- Player will be added to your shortlist. If your bid is currently the highest, little clock on the right will be green, and you will see yourself as last bidder. If you place your bid in last 30 seconds, another 30 seconds will be added, so other people will have chance place bids. If nobody offers more in this 30 seconds, you will get the message that you won, and player will be added to your squad.
Top Eleven Football manager: Online Football Manager Simulation Game >>
Top Eleven Football Manager FAQ >>