Treasure Isle is like an adventure game. You're a treasure hunter and you dig islands to find treasures. And when you find more treasures, you'll unlock new islands to dig, more items to buy and more features to unlock. Treasure Isle is an exciting new game to try on Facebook. Here is a guide about how to play on Treasure Isle. Check below.
By ToMuse Staff from tomuse.com
Earning points in Treasure Isle – Acquiring experience points (XP) is necessary to level up in the game. Climbing to higher levels will unlock new items, new islands, and recharge your energy level. Listed below are a few ways to earn XP points in Treasure Isle.
* Helping friends – Helping your friends will earn you 5 XP points. If you have a lot of friends, this will quickly add up.
* Digging for treasures – Every time you dig for treasures, you will get XP points. Some plots offer just one point while others offer more.
* Completing an island – When you complete an island, you will be rewarded with experience points. How many XP will depend on the island.
* Collecting a set of treasures – Once you have accumulated a set of treasures collected, you'll earn more experience points.
* Buying items for your island home – When you purchase items for your island home, you’ll also be rewarded with points.
* Leveling up – The more you do, the faster you level up.
Earning coins in Treasure Isle – It seems really easy to earn coins in Treasure Isle, especially when you are digging for treasures. That's because you are constantly digging up coins. Below you will find a list of way to earn coins in Treasure Isle.
* Visiting friends – Visiting and helping your friends daily will earn you 20 coins. That may not sound like much, but if you have a lot of friends, it quickly adds up.
* Digging for treasures – You will often be rewarded with coins while digging for treasures.
* Clicking on your daily treasure – Clicking on your treasure chest once a day will also earn you coins. This is the chest floating in your water.
* Clicking your friends' daily treasure – Clicking the treasure chest in your friends' water will also earn you coins. You can click each friends' chest once per day.
* Selling unwanted items – If you have items on your island or in your backpack that you no longer want, you can sell them to earn extra coins.
* Selling gems – You can also sell your gems that you do not need. If you have a lot of gems that are the same kind, sell some of them and you will earn a little extra in coins.
* Taking surveys – Of course, you'll always have the option of taking surveys or filling out offers to earn cash. You can find this option on the Add Coins and Cash page.
How to earn more energy – Below we've listed several ways to collect more energy in Treasure Isle.
* Leveling up – Upon leveling up you're energy level will be completely refilled.
* Fruit – Fruit harvested from your garden or received as a gift can be used to earn more energy. From your island, click your backpack and select the Use button below all of the fruits you want to use. Below each fruit you'll see how much energy you can earn.
* Buy energy – Buying energy from the store is another option.
* Wait for energy – One energy point is regained every five minutes.
* Request energy – You can also request an energy pack from your friends. On the left side of your screen click the highlight icon and send your request.
Treasure Isle gems – Gems are required to unlock certain parts of an island. You can also sell gems that you don't need. When you open your backpack, you are given the option of using them or selling them.
Sending treasures to your friends – As you dig for treasure you may find a treasure chest gift that you can send to your friend. When you click to open the chest, you will see a box open. In this box, you will see that you have found a treasure you can send to your friends. At the bottom of the box, there will be a list of friends you can send the gift to. If you don't want to send it, click the Skip button on the box that pops up.
Helping animals on your island – Sometimes you'll see a pop up about an animal needing a home. Helping the animal will give you the option to post this to your Facebook wall. Your friends can then click on that link and adopt the animal. If you do not want to post it, hit the Skip button.
Digging tools – Sometimes different tools are needed for digging treasures. If you indeed require a different digging tool, you will be notified and asked to buy that tool.
Leaving the island – After completing an island, you'll find out what you've won and you'll be presented with the opportunity to select another island. However, if you run out of energy and want to return home, you'll need to select the boat at the dock and click Home Island in the top, right corner. Otherwise, just click on the Return Home button found in the menu.
Upgrading your island – To see the available upgrades, open your store and clicking the Upgrade tab. When it comes to upgrading, you currently only have two options; you can either purchase upgrades with coins or cash.
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games News!