This topic will serve as the place to go for any tips on how to play the game.
COST OF PLAYER PACKS:
- 1 star: 10,000 coins
- 2 star: 25,000 coins
- 3 star: 50,000 coins
- 4 star: 100,000 coins
- 5 star: 200,000 coins
LIST OF TIPS:
- Find yourself losing to people that are lower rating than you? Be sure to sub in your middle-relief pitcher around the 5th inning, and your closer at about the 8th. If you sim the game, the game DOES NOT automatically sub pitchers, which might be why you're losing.
- If at any time the score is tied in the bottom of the ninth, you will win. So if you're down by 1 going into the bottom of the ninth, all you need is one run, and you'll win!
- Do not start major leagues as soon as you unlock it at level 5. Wait to improve your team first.
- Middle Relievers and Closers lose 1 points every game whether or not you use them. Use 'em or lose 'em!
- (Only when the game is tied) It is possible to load the bases when you bat in the bottom of the ninth. If you click on "Bunt for Hit", you will be Intentionally Walked (IBB) After the bases are loaded, you can click on "Swing Away". You will hit a Grand Slam, but will only be credited with 2 runs instead of 4. The runners on 1st and 2nd will move up 1 base, and the batter will circle the bases.
- Early in the game, save those baseball points until later in the game. It is foolish to waste those, which you can only obtain by gaining levels OR purchasing them, on things early in the game when you can accumulate enough for something much bigger later in the game.
- Having trouble beating your friends in exhibition games? Try to plan out when your best starter is schedule to start and scrimmage your friends. Because it's an exhibition game, your current starter will pitch all games. Just a way to get a competitive advantage.
Feature: World Series Superstars Is a Home Run >>