Zynga Bingo is an online game from Zynga where you can play a classic game of bingo with your friends. In case you;ve never played bingo before, or just don't know how to approach an online version. Quick start guide here providing you with all of the tips, tricks and walkthroughs you'll need to be the big winner!
By Talor Berthelson From Gamezebo
- To get playing Zynga Bingo, you'll first need to click the "Play Now" button at the top of this page.
- Once you've reached the game's main screen, you're ready to start playing after a quick tutorial. Let's go over the game's basics to make sure you understand how to play.
- Every day, you will be given a daily reward, which means you will earn a little extra bonus every day just by clicking on the "Collect" button below the days. If you play more days consecutively, you will earn more rewards.
- Each friend that you have playing the game, you will earn one extra bingo card per day. For the most playtime, you could invite more friends to play Zynga Bingo.
How to Play
- In Bingo, the object is to form a "bingo", that is usually five numbers in a row diagonally, horizontally or vertically on the bingo card. Other bingos can be formed by having numbers in the four corners of the card.
- The numbers are called out in timed intervals, at which point you will be given the chance to mark them with your mouse. Simply click on the number as it is called out to mark it for a future bingo.
- When you think you have completed a bingo, click on the green Bingo button to call it, and win a bingo.
- At the main screen, click on the "Play Bingo" button.
- Now you will be taken to a bingo screen where you can practice how to mark. You'll also be introduced to the power-ups that are present, and new to Zynga Bingo.
- After a certain amount of marks, you will be able to use a power-up. Click on the Zynga logo that says "Ready" under it to use a power-up.
- The power-up could do a variety of things, but it most likely marked a number for you without having to call it out.
- When you have a formed bingo on your card, click on the "Bingo" button to call it out, and win the game. You'll then be shown a results screen that shows what you earned while playing. Click Collect to open them.
- Occasionally while marking a number, you will uncover a mystery crate. You can keep collecting these as you play, but you will only be able to open them after a game.
- You open the crates after the results screen, and you will need keys (also found by playing) to open them. If you have enough keys to open the crates, go ahead and click "Open All" to open them.
- Inside the crates could be a variety of collection items. In the case of the screenshot above, I collected a horseshoe collection item.
- When you collect a certain amount of items, you will be able to earn more tickets by turning them in.
- Zynga Bingo is more fun than most other bingo games because it allows you to play online with friends and other players. The main screen you will see is the Room menu, where you can select the style of game and room to play in.
- Just by playing the game, you are given the Vegas Lights room as a stock. This means that you can play it all you want, and you will never have to move on if you don’t want to.
- Below the selected room, you will be given the rules for that room. You can see how many current players there are for that room, the top available prize, the amount of XP you will earn for each successful number mark, and how many tickets it will cost to play.
- Other rooms can be unlocked by either advancing in level, or by purchasing them with Bingo Cash.
- Note: Bingo Cash is not free, and can only be acquired by spending real money. Be careful before spending Bingo Cash.
- Special Rooms are also available on the Special Rooms tab. Here, the Rooms have special rules, and can only be unlocked by completing collections while playing.
- After you click the "Play Now" button on the room menu, you can then select how many cards you want to play with.
- Depending on the room, the cards will have different ticket costs. Tickets are your "energy", meaning they will recharge over time and will limit how long you can play Zynga Bingo in a single session.
- You can choose anywhere between 1 and 6 cards to play at a single time. Only choose a higher number if you are very comfortable playing bingo, and are quick at marking numbers.
- Certain numbers of cards will have to be unlocked either with Bingo Cash or by having a certain number of friends also playing Bingo.
- If you join a bingo game already in progress, you will have to wait for it to finish before you can play next time. Pay attention to the number of bingos left at the top of the screen so that you will know when the round is over.
- To keep playing, you will need to either wait for tickets or add more friends that will play bingo as well.
- You can also send your friends gifts as well, by clicking on the gifts icon at the top of the gameplay screen. Here, you can send your friends gifts, and in hopes that they will return the favor.
- Sending the gifts is nice, but you should keep in mind that you can only send one to each friend once a day.